January 30, 2010

Spreading the Love

The other night I went out to dinner with some friends and then took in a comedy show. By the time I got home, the boys had been in bed for a while and most of the lights were off in the house. I noticed a cute little heart drawn on a small piece of white paper taped to the door of the fridge.
"That's sweet" I thought.
Then, when I went to open a cupboard, I noticed another white piece of paper containing a cleverly drawn heart.
Out of the corner of my eye I saw another one. And another one. Upon closer examination of the house I realized they were everywhere.
Can you find the 8 in this picture?

How about the 10 in this one?

 You can only see 7 in this picture of the laundry room but there are actually 15 in there.

They are bringing smiles to my face wherever I go, even if it's when I'm using the boy's bathroom.
(There was one on the toilet paper roll.)

             
I spy them when I am cleaning out the dishwasher,

and using the printer. The boys told Mark they wanted to surprise me. Well they sure did!

Battleship Caleb received some of the love.

As did some of Daddy's hunting stuff. I wonder if he's noticed that one yet or not.


When I came home from work on Friday, the boys had set up shop in the kitchen were they were mass producing hearts. I was informed that you could buy them for the price of a hug. I bought a couple.



There are still more so come on over and "buy" some yourself! The boys would LOVE it!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

so fun!! I love the creativity of your sweet boys :) ** and thanks for the input on the survey ... I too appreciate you!! :)
Have a GREAT week!

Anonymous said...

I was given my own heart today. I loved spending the day with my wonderfull great- grandma

Nelson's Nest said...

So Sweet!!! I hope you find the love for months to come. Did they think of that all on their own???