April 26, 2010

Turning 6

My poor children. They are so neglected at times. Just ask Owen.

Oh wait, he might still be outside taking a nap in the dirt.

Between conferences,
teaching the boys to ride their bikes without training wheels,
training for Bloomsday (or not training in my case - I'm up to a mile and a half without wanting to die but I'm a little concerned because the race is this Sunday and it's over 7 miles long. Hmmm...),
helping teach a Dave Ramsey class each Sunday evening, and
just living life...

in between all those things we managed to squeeze in a birthday for our little boy, Caleb. Oops, I mean our big boy. Our SIX year old big boy Caleb.


Caleb got to have his first ever "friend" party. He was allowed to invite a few 4 friends from school (and his brother of course) to Chuck-E-Cheeses. This is who he chose:


                                                                       Mr. Muscles - (aka Jack)
The next Michael Jackson - (aka Andy)
"Caleb's Girls" (aka - Delaney and Allie)

The kids had a great time playing games, eating food, dancing, and just hanging out. Mark and I had a great time too (believe it or not!).


 

The best part was watching Caleb though - he loved every minute of it.
Happy 6th Birthday sweet boy!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Well... I must say, going from wanting to die at a mile and a half, to finishing the race!! ummm., pretty amazing. Yes, incase you were wondering, I did stalk your results online. Way to go!