November 27, 2016

So much to be Thankful for!

I love Thanksgiving break! 
It gets me geared up and ready for Christmas.
It's a mini-vacation for the boys and I. 
It's a time to cook and eat and play games and shop and sleep in and read and, and, and I could go on and on. 
I love how it makes me think about things I am thankful for because I am certainly guilty of NOT doing that as often as I need to. 
And I have so much to be thankful for. 

Thankful that cooking can be fun and filling. 


Thankful for beautiful fall walks that help me keep the calorie count in check. 


Thankful for quiet company while I'm reading in the library. 


Thankful for kids who peel the potatoes. 


And especially thankful for those that make cupcakes for dessert. 


Thankful for frogs who live in our fountain. 


Thankful for kids who aren't fussy about Halloween costumes. 



Thankful for pre-school memories that I've held onto. 


Thankful for my boys making new friends on Thanksgiving day. 


I pray that my family and friends know how thankful I am for them! My life is pretty good and it is only that way because of the people I have been blessed to have in it. 
Sending many thankful thoughts your way!

No comments: