April 13, 2013

The Summerfields

My camera hobby has had to take a backseat the last few months as I have just been too busy to really do much with it. That being said, when our good friends The Summerfields called me and asked if I would take their pictures, I jumped at the chance!
 
 
We went down to the park much too early to have great lightening but it was such a beautiful day that we couldn't resist.
 
Their oldest.
 



Their youngest.
 

 
Their second youngest.

 
And their oldest boy.


We had a great time just playing around and doing silly things.


 
The son was way too bright but we didn't let that stop us from trying!


 
This family is so wonderful and I am so thankful every day that they are our friends!







1 comment:

The Summerfields said...

Oh I am so excited! I can't wait to see the rest. It sure was fun. Thank you!