January 25, 2009

Some Snow Time!


As soon as the boys saw snow
on Saturday, they informed me
that they had to go play in it. Well ...
only if Daddy and I get to play too!

After Caleb tried to catch some snowflakes with his tongue we had a snowball fight that lasted about an hour. It was Mark and Owen against Caleb and myself. Caleb (poor kid) had the handicap because I can't hit the broad side of a barn.































I love the look on Caleb's face in the picture below. That is mischief if I've ever seen it! You should have heard what he was saying as he got closer. "Daddy, I've got a secret for you..." (heh, heh, heh). And even though he missed, he was so pleased with himself I could only laugh.



















When I thought we were all done, everyone ganged up on me and smeared me in the snow. Even
the dog was biting me! (traitor - who feeds you anyway?!)

Today I love the snow, tomorrow when I have to drive in it I'll probably wish it was all gone, but for weekend fun in the backyard it can be hard to beat!


















3 comments:

Sarah said...

Fun! You're SO doomed in a house with three men...

Lindsay said...

What fun!! Looks like everyone enjoyed the snow in your world! :)

It will be GREAT keeping up with your darling family :)

Have a GREAT week!

Anonymous said...

Good for you. It looks like you have been blogging for a long time already. I love the picture you have on your title too. Way to go!