January 23, 2009

Tag "Carrot"


I've been deliberating on whether or not to blog. It's time consuming (and who has extra time lying around) and what if no one reads what you write anyway?! Then you would be wasting the time that you didn't have to waste! Then the other day I was asking Owen what he had done at Pre-School.
Owen: "We played Tag Carrot!"

Mommy: "What's that?" (are they learning about vegetables and I forgot?)

Owen: "You know Mommy - Tag Carrot!"

Mommy to Daddy: "Do you know what he's talking about?"

Daddy (smugly): Yes - ask him to show you.

Mommy: "Owen, show me how to play"

Once I said this Owen jumped off my lap, ran around the room and then came and smacked me on the leg. With the smack came the truimphant yell "TAG CARROT!"
Ohhh.... Now I got it! And once I got it I thought it was the cutest thing ever (for those of you still in the dark it's Owen speak for Tag - you're it).

Because it was so cute I of course had to tell everyone. After a million phone calls I started to think there has to be an easier way than this. Long story short - I am now blogging and you had better take the time to enjoy it!

3 comments:

Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

Blogging can be time consuming but it can be fun too. Good luck with it!

Erin said...

Tag Carrot is too funny! Thanks for sharing!

Sarah said...

That is just about the cutest thing I've ever heard! I'm so glad you're blogging now! You can bet I'll be reading it! :-)