January 31, 2009

30 and Thriving!













Wow! What a busy, busy week.
Two nights in bed after midnight.
2 nights not getting home until the boys
were in their pajamas or already in bed.


But, today is Saturday. 'nuf said.


One of my favorite things from this week was that
one of my most special friends had a surprise birthday
party. Her husband had been secretly planning it for
weeks (if not months) and it was a ton of fun. Hailey and
I have been close friends since college and it was during
our private investigator days that we located and found her
husband. (more private investigator stories to follow in another
blog).
















Hailey looks taller than me in this picture
but normally we are the same height
(she cheated and wore heels!).





30 is a great age to be. We are officialy grown-ups. The mortgages, marriages and master's degrees didn't define us as adults but now that we are 30 the world had better watch out. We are wiser and more
willing than ever to go after what we want!
We are 30 and thriving!
Doesn't 30 look beautiful on her?
Happy birthday Hailey (PIJ)!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

She does look beautiful!!! (But so do you!) I hope that when I turn 30 in 10 years, I'm as pretty as the two of you. *wink, wink*

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am always happy read your blog. Reading your blog makes me smile every time. Keep up the good work.

I love you, Grandma