May 6, 2009

Is it OK?

... to wish I was the one at a week long training, not Mark?

... to turn up the radio so I don't have to hear the boys fighting in the backseat for the nth time?

... to long for it to be the end of the school year already?

... to wish I was rich enough to just go buy new clothes and not have to keep washing
(and wearing) the same ones?

... to be grossed out by your new student's lice?

... to have no idea what to say when Owen tells you his butt is hot?

Today is seems like Friday (and Mark) can't get here soon enough!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I am cracking up! I'm sure it's not funny to you, but just know I can definitely relate!

Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

To answer your question- it's totally ok. I too wish it was the end of the school year!

Ronda said...

It is so OK!!!

Stacy B said...

Yes, it's OK...and it's OK to blog about it too and share the laughs! thanks!