June 8, 2009

Cowboys Peter Pan and Tootsie Roll

Another busy day. Another busy week. But soon... summer break will be here. I came home around 7:00 and found my boys. Playing. Together. Everything else could wait. I had to watch. At first they didn't notice me.

But then Owen spotted me and crowed "Mommy, look! Daddy let us take our shirts off!". Then he puffed out his chest at me and grinned. My little Man. With a snot nose.


Meet Cowboy Peter Pan. He informed me he's not just a cowboy - he's a cowboy cop.



He works hard at his many jobs. Filling containers with pea gravel ...

Then raining them down on his brother's head.

Meet Cowboy Tootsie Roll. There is something about that little imp that melts my heart.

His underwear even make me smile.


He can be shoving rocks down his pants or ...

wiping snot off his face. I still just want to pick him up and kiss him all over.

These two boys are hard to beat - they make my life complete.
Even when they're digging rocks out of their pants.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Audrey's little underwear make me smile, too, but not as much as that last picture. Too, too funny!

Your boys sure are something special. Children are the greatest blessing, indeed.

Angela said...

Cute cute kiddos! Gotta love those boys! :)

Lisa said...

just sitting here smiling...girl, you and i lead very, very similar lives! hahahaha

LOVE the 'dad let us take our shirts off' comment. your boys seriously crack me UP!

Anonymous said...

I love the cowkids!
Christy

Ronda said...

Life is good! The last picture is my fav!