June 26, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane...

Well, our bags are packed (with enough clothes to change 3 times a day), my nails are done (which include my fake toe nails that gross out my husband) and my bikini line is waxed (so I don't scare small children at the beach) ... We are ready to go! We leave from Portland tonight and head to San Juan, Puerto Rico and then our cruise sets sail on Sunday. I will be trying to post from the ship so we'll see how it goes. We are going to having so many adventures I want to share with you - zip lining through a rain forest, kayaking along hidden beaches, snorkeling over a shipwreck, swimming with giant sea turtles, cruising on a pirate ship... I am so excited I can hardly stand myself!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

And I am so jealous I can hardly stand MYSELF! :-)

I hope you two have fun. What an amazing vacation!

Jeff said...

Have fun, and if you guys want to have dinner in Portland either coming and going just give us a call. 206-769-9450

Jeff

Ronda said...

Enjoy every single minute!!!