July 27, 2010

Reunion 2010 - The People


Every vacation is special in it's own way.
Here are some of the people who helped make our vacation extra special this year!

Grandma Lawrence: Without her, this family would not be possible!


Jeff and Erin: I am still keeping my fingers crossed that you will get hired in Hermiston!


Aunt Sherry and Aunt Melody: I took about 10 pictures trying to get one where they weren't being too silly!




Christy and Hailey: I think that sweater is waaaay better than any old Gap hoodie!
Uncle David: My fellow photographer extraordinaire.

Marcus: I actually caught him relaxing!


The Kids: Brian, Hailey, Sean, Caleb, Maggie, Andrew, Luke, Owen, Zachary, Seth, Olivia and JD.
Try saying that 3 times fast!
It took us 10 minutes to get them in order from oldest to youngest and then about 10 seconds for them to get tired of sitting there!


Jennifer: Thanks for helping me test the lighting!


Chris and Jeff: I wonder what those two were chuckling about...


Erin and Kristy: How cute are they?

Uncle Steve: We are so glad you could make it!
Jesse: Your backwards hat wearing has influenced my children more than you will ever know!


Down at the bonfire!

Here we all are!
(except for Chris who had to go back to work earlier that day).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey, glad to get to know Mark's family. I did not know it was soooooooooo big.
Great writing and photos. I miss you, love and hugs to all.

grandma