August 4, 2010

Babes at the Beach!

I could go on and on about how I am soooo busy because I am doing little things like moving classrooms, moving grades, moving schools and maybe even moving homes.

But who wants to hear all that boring drivel?

Besides I have more (and more) beach pictures that just have to be put on this blog because heaven knows I do not have time to scrapbook them anymore, so this is the only album that my children will ever see of their childhood. I bet they will appreciate all the time and effort I am going through in order to preserve their precious memories for them. And if they don't I will beat them.

This is going to be a smorgasbord of pictures with no captures. My boss (aka My Husband) has allotted me a 15 minute break before I have to get back to packing, so please feel free to add your own creative words to each picture!

Without further ado... here is "Babes at the Beach!"
(I bet with a title like that my boys will look back at this blog post at least!)



















No comments: