July 12, 2009

Zip - Lining

Zip-Lining is one of those things that you have to try if you ever have the chance. I'm tempted to throw one up in my backyard just so you can see what's it like.
You would get to see lots of neat stuff in my backyard like the garden, the firepit, the kid's play structure, Kye's many contributions to the garden and possibly a squirrel or two. You might not see trees like this but hey, my zip line would be free.


I wouldn't make you wear awesome gear like this either. I couldn't decide what I liked better. It was a toss-up between the hair net and the cinches around my bosoms. Tough call.

Do we look like professionals or what?

Let the record show - I said "awesome" first.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks fun, but I'm pretty sure I'd be screaming the whole way down!

P.S. Based on the order of your videos, Mark actually says "awesome" first. ;-)

Stacy B said...

Where did you do this? It looks like the Forest Adventure we did in Okinawa but we didn't have to wear hairnets :o)

What fun!