February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sinfullness

Sinfullness. 
Full of sin + some -ness.
That describes how I feel after inhaling Super Bowl food. 

I love the Super Bowl. 
The anticipation of the two teams, the level of play, the player stories, 
and of course - the commercials (although some are a little risky I must say for my boys to be watching). 

But what I love most, hands down, is the food.
What does that say about me I wonder...


Normally, we are at some kind of Super Bowl party and have skads of things to choose from. 
This year, since we have been so busy, we decided to just chill at home so I could enjoy the game as well as get some chores done (the dust bunnies were starting to growl and the laundry was breeding like, well, bunnies). 


I decided to go ahead and make some of my favorite fast Super Bowl foods. 
Taco Dip (using my friend Kylee's recipe - loved it since college!).
Chocolate Fruit Dip.
Sweet and Sour Meat-a-balls.
Tequila and Lime Chicken Wings.
Bacon-Wrapped Lil Smokies (with brown sugar on top - YUM!)



Plus some good old-fashioned Cheese and Bacon dip.


And last but not least, my favorite kind of fast and easy pie.


Gotta love the Super Bowl!

(and the food ...and the commercials...oh yeah - and the game too!)

1 comment:

Staci K. said...

YUM! Fun munchies for everyone!