February 18, 2009

What a beautiful sunny day!

What a beautiful sunny day. A day for walks. A day for bike rides. A day for enjoying my family.


Caleb doing a drive by.

Owen following close behind.


I love the blue sky in this picture. (and the kid too!)



Owen was concentrating hard so he wouldn't fall off into the crocodiles. Those darn crocodiles...


Kids love slides. Getting ready to go down them...


however you can...
and then climbing back up them.


Dogs love slides too.


I love this picture! I felt like a secret agent spying on him. It's good practice for when he's a teenager.


I liked this shot also because of the yellows and blues and shadows and angles.


After a while, the boys wanted to go to the "big kid" side of the playground. They have a bridge that moves as you walk across it. Caleb didn't hesitate.


Neither did Owen.


Caleb loves the camera and poses himself. He will twist his body and hang upside down and say "Mom, take my picture, take my picture". I pretend to half the time because he poses so much but I did take some that he asked me to.




Getting a great shot of Owen is quite a bit trickier. He never looks at the camera and is such a little mover and shaker that my camera has a hard time capturing him. Here he is running as fast as he can.



Here is Mark and Kye doing the same.


What a beautiful sunny day. A day for walks. A day for bike rides. A day for enjoying my family.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Great pictures! I love the one of you spying on Caleb. We're going to have to trade spying strategies in about 10 years!

Nelson's Nest said...

I love the picture of Owen climbing the slide and Kai coming down. You really captured those beautiful days we have been having. We seem to have slipped back into the gloom today. I am glad you got out and enjoyed them while they were here. I bet it is wonderful to have the playground and park so close by your home.

Have a great weekend.

Kristy said...

Andrew has the same Spider-Man bike!!