December 5, 2011

Construction has Commenced!


Finally.
Finally.
FINE - AL- LY!

After months of tweaking building plans, getting bids, re-getting bids, going to store after store to price things, submitting plans, getting things inspected, etc. etc.
We are finally starting to build!

I am so excited I can hardly contain myself!


I am working on a Jedi Caleb post, a post about Mark and I's new running goals, and a post about ... couponing! I'm sure you can hardly wait! Stay tuned though, because I will also be posting soon about my photography classes, technology cadres, trainings for a race in March, couponing and my new book club!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Jedi Caleb! I can't wait. Just make sure he doesn't break out his Lightsaber in any Toys R Us stores. I hear bad things can happen. (search lightsaber and Portland if you haven't heard) One more reason not to move to the crazy big city!