January 11, 2012

Weekly Wednesday Update #4

 Gadzooks!

E-Gadds!

Holey Moley!

I can't believe all the changes the house has undergone this last week. Truly amazing. It would have taken Mark and I at least 82 and a half days to get that much done. Maybe a day or two less but not by much. Trust me.

Last Wednesday we had one big wall and two baby walls.
On Thursday, the boys and I stopped by again, just in time for Caleb and Owen to "help" lift the last wall into place.





It was great! 



When I drove down to the house today, I could see it start to take shape even from the road. The roof is going up and all the interior walls are framed as well.


Here's the view from the back:



And the view from the North side facing the garage:


Here's a fun maze on the inside. 


The roof inside the family room:


That is one tall roof...but a very pretty sky today!


Mark and I have walked around and around the house discussing each room. I have already arranged and rearranged all the furniture (and figured out where I want my Christmas tree to go next year!). 
It is too much fun!

I am seeing our dream come to life!

4 comments:

Molly said...

We are soooooo excited for you. How fun is that!!!! This is great to follow. We will have to come over early for family dinner to see your new home.

Molly said...

.... Or maybe we should picnic in your dinning room? Lol

Staci Kunz said...

It is looking awesome. Trevor says "Cool". You can write us a book on "how to" becasue this is getting us inspired. Thanks again for the updates.

Lisa said...

WOW! What an amazing journey you are on!!!! (so glad we get to come along).

Sooooo excited for you guys!!!!