January 18, 2012

Weekly Wednesday Update #5

I love snow days!

They are such an unexpected day of joy!

Suddenly you have no plans, no worries about driving or no thoughts on how to keep your sanity during 4 inside recesses (I'm counting before school), and on Wednesdays - no 7:00 am PLC!

That alone is worth its weight in gold. Let me tell you.

But it wasn't a snow day for everyone. My poor Owen had kindergarten still out in Pilot Rock so it was just Mark, Caleb and I who got to have fun.

We went down to the property and checked out the bonus room. We now have stairs going up to it and a partial roof over the top of it.








This weather promises to slow down our builder a little bit but  things have been going so fast, I don't think it will matter. This week we are getting in our windows and working on finishing the roof and walls. 

Now, it's time for me to go challenge some boys at Mario World. They are having way too much fun in there without me!

No comments: