January 28, 2013

Something Special

 
I love being a mom.
The boys bring such happiness to my heart.
Not all the time mind you, but the majority of the time, yes.
 
Today I went into Caleb's room to check the dirty clothes situation. While poking around in there, I noticed that he had created a new poster for his wall. Since I am head decorator around here, I immediately wanted to have a talk with him about hanging stuff up without my permission.
 
But then I walked closer and decided to instead talk with him about putting his new poster in a frame.
 
 
 
 
Do you know which band Caleb has been rocking out to?
 
(Jesus Freak)
 
Love that kid so much!
 
Owen had a big day.
 
His first award in 1st grade and it was in the area of Leadership.
Who knew?
Guess that means he's doing what he's supposed to!
 
 



 
Love this kid too!
 
 
 
My heart is definitely happy right now!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

AWESOME! :) Every single bit of it ~