July 1, 2012

June Photo Challenge

I am so excited that July is here! 
June has been wonderful but waaaay to busy - I am ready to slow down and relax.
We have everything hooked up now for the internet, my camera stuff has all been relocated and unpacked, the yard sale is done and now I can get back to taking pictures and blogging! 
I am going to  need to do a post a day to catch up on all the stuff that has been going on so each day between 9 and 10, I am going to blog! 
I can't wait to share it all with you!

So, I think I got a wee bit ambitious when I assigned the photo challenges for this month. They were hard! When I looked back through my pictures I found that I had tons for the category Something Possibly Embarrassing but none for a sporting event (I had to stretch my entry for that one!). Plus, taking pictures of other people being candid is not easy to do without feeling like you are spying!

So without further ado...

Displaying Some Public Affection:


Mark's cousin got married last month and I love this picture I caught of them in their first dance as a married couple! 

Laughing:


I was hoping for a head-thrown-back, eyes closed, rip roaring laugh but what I ended up with was some subdued man laugh from one of my favorite people - Bob. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers!

Something Possibly Embarrassing:


There better be a good story behind that sweatshirt is all I'm saying...

Attending a Community Event:


Last Friday the boys and I ventured downtown for the annual weiner dog races (a fundraiser for the Children's Museum). My pictures weren't awesome due to all the orange netting but it was still a hoot.

A "Sports" Activity:


Balloon tying is a sport right? Right? (C'mon, work with me people!)

My friend Sarah's pictures are always loads better than mine but my favorite thing is seeing what she does for each category as well. I look forward to next month's challenges but I know already that some are going to be hard for me! Joy?! Something Sad?!






1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the first one! Fantastic shot! I am coming through Tuesday, I think. I will let you know! I want to eat lunch in your new kitchen! :-)